Our Group Outdoor Program Seasons are:
Summer Season: June 17-July 26, 2024
Fall Season: TBA
These are trips for groups of people looking for a trip together. It could be a youth group, a family, or just friends that would all like to take a trip together. Any group wanting to stay together and book as a group is a group trip.
Northern New Mexico
Perfectly situated outside Santa Fe, NM our New Mexico outdoor adventures are less than a day’s drive from Houston, DFW, Austin, San Antonio, and El Paso. Avoid the crowds and long drive to Colorado by bringing your group to Northern New Mexico. 12,000ft+ peaks, pristine lakes, and solitude for miles are waiting for you in the nation’s second-oldest national forest area, the Pecos Wilderness. See the area famed trapper Kit Kason called home while traveling through several ecosystems to isolated alpine summits you will not soon forget. A perfect place for outdoor recreation and to avoid the crowds of Colorado!
- Ideal for: groups
- Ages: 14+ or in High School
- Dates: June 17-July 26, 2024
- Packages: 4 & 5 day trips available
- Cost $103 per person per day
Mountain Peaks, Colorado
Just a few hours north of our base camp, Southern Colorado is one of the most unique areas in the Rockies for outdoor adventures. With stunning views, lung-pounding hikes, and peaks soaring over the planes, a trip here will not be quickly forgotten. Our Colorado backpacking trips have the option to start in Santa Fe at the comforts of basecamp or to meet in Colorado at a campground for a more rustic start. This is a great location for adult hiking trips or family backpacking trips.
- Ideal for: Adult groups and family groups
- Ages: *Due to CO regulations must be 18+ or accompanied w/ a parent
- Dates: by special arrangement
- Packages: 4-5 days
- Cost: $115 per person per day
“My favorite part of trek is just unplugging from technology and being surrounded [by] nature.”
— Brittney from Fort Worth, TX
Pack and Paddle
Taos, New Mexico
Looking for a group adventure with something for everyone in your group? Combine our New Mexico backpacking trip with a one or two-day rafting trip.
Want a fun day of rafting in the Rio Grande Gorge? We have it!
Looking for a relaxed overnight 2-day raft trip? Then come check out the Rio Chama winding through ancient lands of the Pueblo Indians. With diverse landscapes and classic desert southwest experiences nearby we have an adventure for every group. *Trips can be mixed and matched with other offerings to fit your groups’ schedule and budget
- Ages: 14+ or high school
- Dates: summer
- Packages: ½ day add on to Group Trek available
- Cost: additional $72 person for 1/2 day raft
Are you looking for a family backpacking trip or an outdoor adventure? We have those too! Our family outdoor adventure trips can include activities like backpacking, hiking, or rafting. Family trips can take place in New Mexico, Colorado, or Utah! We take care of all the details for you and include one of our guides to lead your trip. We plan all the activities and itineraries of your trip, provide all your gear, pack your meals and make sure your family can enjoy an adventure of a lifetime without the stress of planning your outdoor adventure.
- Ideal for: Families or groups of multiple families
- Ages: 8+
- Group Size: 4-12 people
- Dates: between June 17-August 2, 2024
- Packages: 4-5 days
- Starting at: $4,000 for 4 people & $515 per additional person
- Price: The 2024 price for groups is $103/person/day. Arrive Monday morning at basecamp. Go through orientation and gear handout prior to leaving for trailhead Monday afternoon. Will be on trail from Monday afternoon through Friday morning, before arriving back to basecamp to derig. Free for departure after derig on Friday afternoon.
- Group Size: For backpacking we are limited to groups of 13 people. If you have a group that exceeds this size you will be split into separate trail groups.
- Additional Cost: ½ Day Raft on “Pack and Paddle” trips (most common) – $72/person