Make a Difference. Change a Life.
As a non-profit camping ministry, we rely on your generosity to meet our goal of giving away 20% of our program spaces each summer to youth and families who cannot afford to attend camp. We also have an ongoing need for capital improvements, and funds for the upkeep and maintenance for our campus and facilities.
How to Give
Our goal is to raise the capital needed to launch the NEXT 40 years of teaching the power of God through outdoor adventures.
If you have a property or asset that you would like to give to us, we would be pleased to discuss this with you.
If you have lots of energy, usable skills to share, and time to donate, please consider applying to serve as a volunteer.
Ways to Give
NEXT40 Capital Campaign
After 41 years of operation, we envision a new future. Next40 is our campaign to raise 18 months of startup capital to launch our ministry into the NEXT40 years of teaching generations of people the transformational power of hearing God through nature. This will provide us operating capital to do 4 main things.
What your donation will do:
- $100 Buys a new Sleeping bag that will last 6 years
- $250 Buys a new tent that will last 4 years
- $400 Pays for one of our guides to be trained in Wilderness First Aid
- $500 Sends a teen on a one week wilderness adventure
- $700 Send a teen on a 8 day wilderness multi sport adventure
- $1,500 Scholarships 3 underprivileged teens to go on a trip
- $5,000 Scholarships 10 underprivileged teens to go on a trip
- $8,000 Scholarships someone in our Professional Guide Semester
Our New Future
Our future plans include expanding operating areas and offerings to include:
- New Mexico, Colorado, Texas, Utah, and Arizona
- 3-day Family Trips (Ages 8+)
- 5-day Youth Group Trips (Ages 13-18)
- 8-day High School Trips For Individuals (Ages 16-18)
- 10-day Young Adult Trips For Individuals (Ages 19-25)
- Year Round Offerings
- Weekend Trips
- Mission Training
- Pastor Renewal Retreats
- Team Building
- Leadership Training
- Speaking Events
Donate Non-Cash Gifts
If you have a property or asset that you would like to give to Glorieta, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you! Please consider discussing your gift with a tax lawyer prior to contacting us. Many gifts can provide you with a charitable tax deduction when properly.
- Real Estate
- Wills & Trusts
- Other Assets
- Non-cash Gifts
Apply to serve as a volunteer! See first-hand what God is doing.
If you have lots of energy, usable skills to share, and time to donate consider applying to serve as a volunteer for 2-4 weeks in the summer. Volunteers are pre-screened to ensure safety and fit for the many roles each might be called upon to fill in Guest Services, the Dining Hall, Housekeeping, Retail, and Maintenance.
Wilderness Trek Christian Camp, Inc.
1003 Shell Ave.
Midland, TX 79705
As a non-profit ministry, we use all donations in a wise and responsible manner to fund capital improvements for our camp facilities, offer summer camp scholarships to underserved children, and cover overhead and operating expenses for our programs. Gifts are tax-deductible and can be made Online or by Check sent to the address on the left.